We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Sell-In Executive to drive the business within The Netherlands. In this role you will be responsible for Mooi, DA and independent stores.
As a Sell-In Representative, you will manage a clients portfolio in order to achieve objectives of sales, market share, presence and visibility of our client’s brands in the middle of the Netherlands.
Luxurious cosmetic brand.
· Negotiate the annual commercial agreement according to our client’s commercial framework;
· Build and maintain relationships with your clients in order to tap into business opportunities driving sell-in and boost the sell-out;
· Monitor and control the account plan implementation, adjust the plan if needed to reach the year objectives;
· Present the launches and negotiate their introduction, Share of shelf and level of exposure;
· Negotiate and control of promotional actions, visibility in term of Share of shelf and level of exposure (permanent and temp);
· Train the POS staff on new products to drive maximum Sell-out;
· Open new doors after checking selective criteria and organize all administration for going ‘live’;
· First point of contact for your clients;
· Follow-up on competitor analysis.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Experience: 5-10 years in the cosmetic industry, in a field sales environment and eager to grow and learn.
· Education: Bachelor degree.
· Languages: Fluent in Dutch and English.
· Competencies: Self-motivated and enthusiastic with good common and commercial sense. Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Specific Knowledge required: MS Office (especially Excel).
– Competitive salary
– Bonus based on sales target / indication 1 one month
– company car/ laptop & phone