Sell-in Representative NL
For our client we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Sell-In Executive. In this role you will be responsible for Mooi, DA and independent stores. As a Sell-In Representative, you will manage a clients portfolio in order to achieve objectives of sales, market share, presence and visibility of the brands.
International cosmetics company focussed on high- end fragrance brands.
- Negotiate the annual commercial agreement according to our clients commercial framework;
- Build and maintain relationships with your clients in order to tap into business opportunities driving sell-in and boost the sell-out;
- Monitor and control the account plan implementation, adjust the plan if needed to reach the year objectives;
- Present the launches and negotiate their introduction, Share of shelf and level of exposure;
- Negotiate and control of promotional actions, visibility in term of Share of shelf and level of exposure (permanent and temp);
- Train the POS staff on new products to drive maximum Sell-out;
- Open new doors after checking selective criteria and organize all administration for going ‘live’;
- First point of contact for your clients;
- Follow-up on competitor analysis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience: 5-10 years in the cosmetic industry, in a field sales environment and eager to grow and learn.
- Education: Bachelor degree.
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Competencies: Self-motivated and enthusiastic with good common and commercial sense. Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Specific Knowledge required: MS Office (especially Excel).
Competitive salary, company car, laptop, mobile.