Commercial Coordinator (Fulltime)
For our client we are looking for a Commercial Coordinator with experience in sales (support) and who has strong administrative skills. Furthermore we are looking for someone with work experience in the cosmetics industry.
Our client is a third-generation family-owned FASHION AND FRAGRANCE business. They creates distinctive brands and fragrance experiences that make people dream.
For the subsidiary in the Netherlands we are looking for a Commercial Coordinator. In this role you will be responsible, together with the Sell- in Manager, for the sell-in at Mooi, DA, Independent customers with the objective to achieve the annual sales budget. The role is a combined office & field role ( indication ~75% office/ 25% field). You will work in close collaboration with KAM, Customer Development Manager
- Responsible for the sales with the aim to achieve sales objectives,presence and visibility of brands in-store.
- Launches; prepare launch packs, sell-in to dedicated client portfolio & follow-up on sales results
- Review and analyze monthly sales vs BDG & set recovery plan & act in order to meet the annual sales budget
- Preparation, sell-in & follow-up on commercial offers/ promotional activities in alignment with KAM
- Project lead sales platform “ remote tool”: responsible for the successful roll-out of the tool, initiate pro-actively improvements, main contact towards HQ
- Project lead year end closure of agreed trade terms & set-up new trade terms upcoming year together with Sell- Manager & in alignment with KAM
- Preparation Business Review meetings/ cycle meetings
- Pro-actively contributing in improving company processes to ensure all business opportunities are met
- Experience: 4/5 years working experience in sales department (Sell-In Management, project MGT, Customer Service). Preferably in the Beauty sector.
- Education: HBO/ University Degree (Economics, Business Administration)
- Languages: Dutch-English is mandatory. French is a plus
- Competencies: Multitask – Team Player – Passionate about the cosmetics industry
- Required skills;
- Persistent, resilient and driven; identify problems and seek solutions promptly
- Goal/ result oriented
- Self -starter, who can work independently
- Well-developed analyticalskills
- Good knowledge of Excell
competitive salary and very good secondary employment conditions!