Business Development Associate Brussels
Are you the experienced Business Development Manager with 2-5 years of experience? Do you have a passion for sales and living in the region of Brussels? We hope to hear from you soon!
A multinational in office supplies.
You will be assigned to a specified territory and will be responsible for prospecting and winning new SMB (Small Medium Business) customers.
• Educated to higher level or equivalent
• Proven track record in acquiring new business in a proactive face to face and/or cold calling selling environment
• Experience and understanding of business-to-business sales process
• High activity driven and KPI’s background
• Successfully and consistently delivering targets in a competitive market place
• Operating in a highly competitive, dynamic and energetic environment
• A track record of continuous overachievement
• Drivers licence
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Ability to influence buying at multiple levels
• Ability to interact with relevant internal business resources
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise according to impact
• Excellent negotiating skills with a strong commercial awareness
• Solid communication (verbal and written) and active listening skills with an ability to engage and influence all stakeholders both internally and externally
• Self-motivated with the ability to effectively operate individually and within a team
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Comfortable with regular and intense telephone appointment setting
• Sales Drive: Has drive and enthusiasm, seems hungry for success, and propels oneself to meet tough targets.
• Sales Resilience: Is full of optimism and very resilient, perseveres in the toughest situations, is on the lookout for new opportunities.
• Listening: Listens sympathetically to others and vigilantly observes and interprets peoples’ behaviour.
Salary: max. €2700,- excluded of bonus