Brand Accountmanager Sunglasses
A Global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of prescription frames and sunglasses in the luxury and premium segments.
As a Brand Accountmanager Sunglasses (Southern part of the Netherlands) you are responsible for the delivery of targeted sales for your brands and territory.
You will have a number of core accountabilities in the role, including:
• the achievement of sales objectives – delivering individual targeted sales volumes, values, return rates, and brand distribution and penetration objectives by effectively identifying and meeting customers’ needs;
• driving customer recommendation – ensuring effective brand, product, and visual merchandising training for your customers’ sales and/or dispensing staff to ensure that our customers not only buy our products, but actively recommend them;
• acting as an ambassador – you will foster strong business-to-business relationships between our client and our customers, demonstrating and supporting company strategies, policies, and key messages;
• effective territory coverage – you will ensure frequency of visits and a consistent levels of service for all customers in accordance with company guidelines; and
• identifying portfolio opportunities – ensuring that all customers’ needs are identified and effectively met by a Luxottica brand, sharing opportunities with your Sales Manager and the Business Development Manager.
• have strong interpersonal and communications skills;
• have strong Apple iPad and PC skills including competent use of the Microsoft Office;
• preferably have an understanding of the Optical Industry;
• have a full, clean driving licence (essential);
• have demonstrable customer service and selling experience, ideally in a field sales environment;
• ideally, have experience of the luxury FMCG industry; and
• preferably, have a bachelor’s degree.
You will require a number of key competencies and abilities to succeed in the role:
• a ‘can do’ attitude – be performance aware and performance responsible, take full ownership for personal and team results while continually striving to find new ways to improve;
• effective planning – implementing an effective customer contact strategy: demonstrating a consistent, and effective customer meeting schedule and routinely scheduling future appointments at the end of each call, building effective ‘bottom up’ customer goals in order to deliver objectives; and
• being an active team member – creating internal and external business partnerships, showing a willingness to share ideas and actively supporting other members of the team and other company functions.
Keys to Success
• demonstrating outstanding product knowledge – understanding, demonstrating, and bringing to life the histories, visions, and stories of individual portfolio brands as well as the superiority of our clients manufacturing; acting as a brand ambassador. Effectively managing a brand portfolio to meet the needs of company, brands, sales team, and customers.
• acting as a guardian of the Culture – leading by example in all of the above; maintaining focus on brand building as the cornerstone of our success; demonstrating integrity and trustworthiness, according to company values Passionate, Imaginative, Entrepreneurial, Simple and Fast.
• acting as a guardian of the Brand – building an account base to deliver and exceed objectives in line with brand strategy is essential.
• using a structured approach to sales meetings – using appropriate questions to establish customer needs, answering customer questions and handling objections effectively, applying a professional and structured approach to conducting sales meetings, preparing and following-up in an effective and expedient manner in line with company standards.
Salary indication €3500 bruto per month, 10k yearly bonus, car, telephone, laptop.